Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Fan


I've mentioned the "fan" in numerous posts about Emma and as I was lying on the floor with her playing and we were both looking at the "fan", I decided to write a post about it.

If you have ever held Emma anywhere in our living room and she has stared lovingly past you, eyes fixated, this is what she was looking at. Our fan. This marvelous light fixture hangs in our living room, and is quite the contrast on the white ceiling, which is what probably keeps her eyes glued. Funny too, it is practically the only light fixture we like in the house and one of the only ones we intend to keep once our remodel is complete (if complete ever happens!). Emma already has good taste!

It is amazing how something so simple can be so amazing for a little one. Emma and I will lie on the floor playing with her many toys, but the most exciting thing during playtime is that old fan! The one in her nursery is white - maybe we need to change it out! Might make naps more interesting for her!

1 comment:

-brittany- said...

amazing what they can become intrigued by. Ada loved the contrast of the fireplace for a looonng time.