Sunday was the annual summer pool party at Ms. Donna's house before the fall begins. Of course Emma joined in the fun with her ballet girls. This was the first time for her to meet many of them. Emma was awake most of the party, and was in a delightful mood, just taking the world in, as usual. She absolutely loved Ms. Donna's new kitchen, as did I!!! Everything was beautiful!
At the party, Emma also got to meet one of the newest members of the group (newer than her!), sweet Miss Riley, Amanda's new baby. She is just 2 weeks old! It was great to visit the girls, Mr. David, Ms. Donna, and Sue. We have such a wonderful group of girls. It's going to be a great season!!
(Ms. Donna - I snapped a few pictures for Dusty, and he was disappointed I didn't take more. He said, well where was the fridge, how was that laid out? Was it subzero? and on and on and on! Who knew he'd be so interested!!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment