Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Another Weekend - Gone!

This weekend, like all the others, was somewhat busy. It seems like we run, run, run all the time on the weekends. We kicked off the weekend with a dinner at Moe's. Dusty craves his Billy Barou all the time, so Emma and I gave in and agreed to feast there. Saturday, I left Emma and Daddy for only the third time since Emma has been born to teach my ballet girls. I'm trying to do a little at a time to help me adjust going back to work next month. Ballet has been helping me, since I am teaching two times a week. In the afternoon, we had another wonderful photo shoot with Moncrief Photography. This time we ventured out to Coolidge Park. Dusty and I thought that was pretty neat since we spent many college dates strolling through the park, playing snail, and sitting and chatting about our future. The sneak peak of the shoot will be available at Moncrief Photography. And if you haven't had a chance to check out the website, Brittany has many other gorgeous babies and families that she has photographed.


Sunday Emma attended her first church service and did so good! We sat in the "crying room" just in case, but really didn't need to. She slept through most of the service. She woke up towards the end, but was content to be held by daddy and listen to the music. We were so proud of her. That afternoon, she had another first. We went to our favorite restaurant from college (and the place we ate the night we got engaged), Lupi's, to celebrate our friend Jennifer's birthday. We had a great time chatting and laughing it up with the usual Ooltewah gang.

2 comments:

ariel said...

So great to see the Crane family as always! I miss you guys already!! :) Glad we finally got a picture with the full group. I cant wait to see the pics Brittany took at the park!!

-brittany- said...

Thanks for the sweet shout out! You guys are awesome!