I just love this picture. Look at our little family!!! It's such a wonderful feeling to have a Emma and Dusty in my life. It feels complete.
Here's some other pictures from the night. Usually we bring the camera with the best intentions of snapping photos but never do. This was Jenn's first time meeting the Divine Miss Em. Of course, since Rel was there, Emma fussed. I am sure Rel is beginning to think that's all Emma does. I promise, she really is a happy baby!!
3 comments:
Hey girl! Sounds like a WONDERFUL time! I LOVE the picture of you, Dusty, and Emma... too cute, such a great looking family!!!
I love the family picture of the three of you all also. You are so skinny! You all look fabulous. Fun times!
I had such a wonderful time! Thanks for setting up dinner and for my coaster and peanut butter pie! I just printed the pic of your little family for my office at work. I love it!
Post a Comment