
A picture is worth a thousands words, or so they say. I believe they're worth so much more. Precious memories are captured for eternity in photos. Family, loved ones, defining moments, tiny details, all captured with a single click. Emma had her first professional photography sessions with our good friend Brittany Moncrief of Moncrief Photography. I am so thankful for the gorgeous photos my friend has captured of our little one. I want to be able to remember every little thing about my child as she grows, from her little toes (ha - or should I say long toes) to her little button nose and crazy hair. Here is just a sampling of the sessions. I can't tell you which is my favorite, because they are all my favorite. If you want to see more of our Emma, and other work Brittany has done, check out her website - moncriefphotography.com. She is an absolutely amazing photographer! 




1 comment:
Thank you for your sweet words. I thoroughly enjoyed taking pictures for you all. Hope to take more of our good friends very soon!
Post a Comment