What a wonderful first Easter for our little Emma Bear! We enjoyed such a wonderful day surrounded by friends and family and beautiful sunshine!
The day started out with Easter in Coolidge Park with our good friends the McKennas and Moncriefs as well as some of the McKenna/Christnacht klan. Emma, Ada, and Owen are becoming such good little friends. Emma especially likes her Buddy Owen, she even smiled when she saw him this morning! Her and Owen sat together for a good bit of the morning, staring at each other, exchanging Easter eggs, and eating each other's outfits. Ada cruised the surroundings, making sure everything was in order!
OK, so poor little Emma did not have an Easter hat, hence the beenie for the services. In my defense, it was below 50, so she needed something warm...
OK, so poor little Emma did not have an Easter hat, hence the beenie for the services. In my defense, it was below 50, so she needed something warm...
Emma and her little buddy Owen
The three kiddos
After church, it was off to Grammy's house, but not without a little nap first and some shots with Emma and her new Easter basket.
At Grammy's, Emma enjoyed time with lots of her favorite family members. Her and her little cousins, Audrey and Natalie, ended up wearing the same cute little dress. Good taste must run in the family!
Emma and her cousin Jessi
Playing with Aunt Robin
Emma and Natalie hanging with Papa
After Grammy's we had one more stop, the Northey household. We enjoyed dinner and dessert with Mom-mom, Pops, Omi, and Poppop. Emma enjoyed showing off her almost crawling skills for her favorite audience!
Keeping Poppop on his toes
What a wonderful day. Now it's 9:13 and Emma is so tired from the long, exciting day that she's wide awake in her crib. Hopefully sleep will settle in soon!!
3 comments:
I love all the family pics! And the kiddo pics! How cute are all 3 of those precious little ones in their Easter attire! And Katie - Owen's hat is ADORABLE! Love it! And my fav pic of the post of Emma is her clapping with the bunny ears on.. TOO CUTE! Cant believe how much Natalie and Audrey have grown too. So pretty!
What a wonderful day! I have looked at the pictures over and over, I am so lucky to have 3! beautiful grandaughters! I can't wait for the summer and little bathing suits! We will have so much fun, Love Grammy
These are such great pictures!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear she gets cuter every time I see a picture of her and I didn't think that was possible because she was already pretty darn cute from the get-go!
Post a Comment