Saturday, July 19, 2008

A Day in the Life of Emma

Oh, it's so hard being a little baby. So much to do, such busy days. Let's see. Our day starts with a morning feeding. This is one of my favorite feedings because Emma and I chat. We talk about what we're going to do that day, eat a little breakfast, and watch Ellen. Then off for some tummy time with mommy and daddy.

Seems like every time I turn around it's time for another feeding, so we feed. Then sleep. Feed then sleep.



We try to get some wake time in there too. Sometimes, Emma stays up just long enough to play a tune with daddy or get a nice sponge bath.





By the end of the day, we have a mountain of laundry and a pile of dirty diaper bags, but it's all worth it.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the blogs! KEEP THEM COMING!!!!

The Chappelears said...

Sounds like you have yourself a good baby!! YAAAAY!!! Cooper did not start that sleeping stuff til he was about 5 months old...lol.

-brittany- said...

Emma will appreciate the snapshot of her day one day. I love her sleeping pic. It reminds me of the way Ada slept at Emma's age. No swaddling for these two. I can't remember for sure, but I bet Emma liked her hands up near her face in utero also.

Meagan said...

Hey Melissa! I linked to your page from Ariel's! I am so excited about having a way to keep up with y'all! Your little Emma is absolutely beautiful!

My blog is private, but if you'll send me your email address (meagan.stiner@comcast.net) I would love to add you to my list of viewers!

It's great to catch up! Congratulations on your new addition!