
First Day of Preschool
Last Day of Preschool
At the beginning of the year, we wrote our hopes and dreams for our little Twinklers for the year on a ribbon and wove it for all to see. At the year end program, we pulled our ribbons and waved them in the air as our little twinklers waved one at us. (talk about tears)
"To learn all that you can. To make new little friends. To have fun and find the joy in learning."
I think that Emma fulfilled those hopes and dreams. She has changed so much in a year. Her thirst for learning and knowledge is continuous. She is such a sponge. Her vocabulary is amazing. She loves letters and writing her name. She has made her own little friends. She has gone from a hesitant new little Twinkler, scared to step into the school, to a confident soon-to-be MoonBeam.
(Emma will officially be a MoonBeam next year as she became potty trained this weekend!)
I know the years will only go faster and faster as she grows and gets more involved in school. I'm trying to hang on and treasure every sweet moment I have.
2 comments:
Yay Emma!!!! I think we're starting Gavin when he's 3 and I can't even tell you the emotional wreck I will be!!! He's growing up so fast!!
By the way--I can't get over that last picture with her hip cocked to he side!! Little Miss Diva!!
I'll have to chat with you about the Potty Training Boot Camp!! Yay Emma!! Gavin has just about given up on pooping in the potty now! Dang it!
So sweet and stuch a big step! And... BIG news on the potty training!!! Woohoo! :-) She's such a big girl! I know you are proud!
Post a Comment