We've had some exciting events since my last post. Emma officially started walking about 3 weeks ago. I came home from work that night and Dusty was like, look at this! There she was, toddling after a cell phone. Three weeks later, she's into everything. She's a fast little walker. She's getting more efficient every day! She has gotten quite a few bumps and bruises since she started walking on her own. I guess that's why they call them toddlers. Emma and Dusty went to the Nashville Zoo last week. When they picked me up from work, Emma had a bruise and scratches on the side of her cheek. I was appalled! "What happened to my baby!?" I asked. "She was running from a goat." Ahh! Life with a one-year old.
One of Emma's new favorite things to do is pile things. She loves to open the bathroom cabinet and one by one take the washcloths, towels, and handtowels into the living room. She does the same thing with diapers out of her diaper caddy downstairs.
Emma's verbal skills have been increasing. She loves to try and mimic words we say. One of her favorite words right now is "Baybee". She also says - "hi" and "hiya" and "eeeeeeeeeee" (that's ear if you didn't know).
Here's a few of my favorite pictures from the past two months. She's growing so much!
2 comments:
I can't believe she's walking! LOVE her brown shoes!
The "I dunno" high chair picture is my favorite! It's amazing how quickly she is growing!
Post a Comment