Here's a little photo catch up on the past few months.
Emma walked in her 2nd Race for the Cure.
One of Emma's favorite things to do when the weather was nice was riding in her wagon. She always insisted on bringing along a few extras. On this day, it was her new lawn mower.
In October, we took a trip to Sanibel Island. It is one of our favorite places to go for a relaxing vacation. My family took Dusty along to Sanibel years ago on a family vacation, and he fell in love. This was Emma's second trip, and I think she is in love. We couldn't spend enough time on the beach, gathering shells and playing in the waves.
Emma was our little monkey for Halloween. We went with the McKennas to Boo in the Zoo. Emma and Owen had fun riding together in the wagon.
Burt's Farm for some pumpkin picking.
Out with our cousins!
We got to enjoy snow in early December. Emma was a little timid at first, but loved it once she started playing!
3 comments:
Love the new blog look! Gavin got a Radio Flyer wagon for Christmas just like Emma and he loves it too! I can't believe how big she's getting! And it cracks me up that she's picking up seashells on the beach. Ah, the joys of having a girl. I think Gavin would probably just try to terrorize the seagulls or run headfirst in the water whenever he could! :)
She is such a little cutie pie...those eyes are going to get her in trouble one day! :-)
I know what you mean about having a hard time finding a moment to write! I can really relate! I liked your update though. My favorite pic was of Emma on the beach from the back (up close)! I love a little baby bottom and thigh rolls in a bathing suit! Too sweet!
Post a Comment