Week before last, Dusty and I took Emma on her first trip to the zoo. The only time we were able to go was the middle of the day - note it was quite hot and it was most of the animals nap time. However, we had a fabulous time. Emma made sure to be very polite, waving at the elephants and the zebras. My favorite happening was the visit to the rhinos. Emma was in her stroller, so we did not want to take her out, knowing all too well that she would not want to return to her cozy seat. We lifted her up, stroller and all, to see the rhino that was about 10 feet from us. At first she seemed interested, but then she realized a cheerio was left on her stroller tray. Yum! MUCH more interesting!
Emma keeping an eye on the animals.
Pointing at the zebras.
My Cranes in Tennessee.
Ahhhh, fun at the zoo.
2 comments:
I laughed out loud three times reading this post. Love the cheerio, love the "Cranes in Tennesee," and love the sign about not making the animals sick. Hilarious! :)
That last sign cracks me up, too! I remember dying laughing at it when I went last summer. I'm so glad you had fun. It was so good to hang out with you guys for a little bit! Tell Emma that Dakota says hello and sends a big slobbery kiss! haha :)
Post a Comment