This week has been a busy week with a very random work schedule. I feel like I have barely seen my little Emma Grace. We did have a few fun moments though...
Monday night, Dusty had some errands to run. Emma and I played blocks while he was gone. I love to sit back and watch how she explores everything. Some of her blocks have cylinders and such inside with noise makers. She could tell there was something inside a few of her favorite blocks and was even working her little fingers to get it out! She is so amazing. Little ones change so much in the course of eight months. Emma also loves when we stack the blocks up so she can knock them down!
Tuesday night I had to work late. I got home just in time to feed my Emma Bear. After "snacking" for awhile, Emma turned away to look out into the room. On this particular evening, she wasn't as sleepy as she usually is. She stared out into the room for awhile. Finally I asked her what she was up to in a soft, night time voice. She quickly turned, as if surprised by me. She looked as if she was thinking, "Hey! It's you! What are you doing here?" I got a good laugh out of it. Too cute. Who did you think had been feeding you this entire time, silly?!?
Two mornings this week I went into work later than usual because of the unusual schedules. Both mornings Emma was awake when I left. Her newest trick excited me both mornings: a good-bye wave for mommy. After seeing the cute little arm stick up into the air - I didn't want to leave for a minute!
Oh and my other favorite - the laughing, screeching, and wiggling when I came home every night! Makes me feel loved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She's waving good-bye to you now?! aww I would love to see that! I bet that makes it sooo tough to leave!
Post a Comment