Greetings from the Crane's Nest! We've finally joined our friends in blog world. We're anxiously awaiting the arrival of our precious Emma and cannot wait to share her with you all here!
Welcome! So glad you joined the blog world. Get ready bc it can be highly addictive. Love it already with Emma's sweet sweet room! Can't wait to see more of The "Crowe's" Nest. Love you guys-
Yaaaaaaaay! I'm so glad you're doing this. I feel like there's so little time in the day, and so much to do. I regret not staying in touch on a more frequent basis. But this will allow me to keep in the loop!
5 comments:
Welcome! So glad you joined the blog world. Get ready bc it can be highly addictive. Love it already with Emma's sweet sweet room! Can't wait to see more of The "Crowe's" Nest. Love you guys-
The Three Moncrief's
Yaaaaaaaay! I'm so glad you're doing this. I feel like there's so little time in the day, and so much to do. I regret not staying in touch on a more frequent basis. But this will allow me to keep in the loop!
I'm psyched!
This makes me very happy!!! I can't wait to see pictures of your sweet baby!
YAY!!! Welcome to Blogger!!
WOO HOO
I love this - now I get to stay up to date on all that's going on in the Crane's Nest (love the name by the way!!)
Love the nursery, love the name, love that you are about to be a mommy!!! :-)
Post a Comment